2002 tahoe lowered 2/3 sways really bad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's your measurements from ground to fenderlips?

ezstriper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if your shocks are not the right length or have lowered brackets will cause this, also I have done may lowered SUV's and trucks, the lowering springs are usually quite a bit stiffer than stock, so that should not be the issue.

OP
OP
LINTZ0718

LINTZ0718

Reaction score
What front endlink are y’all using with drop spindles

Knope

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope so if not I will get sway bars I want suspension done so I can do motor work. What front endlinks do you run
When I was lowered, I used the Belltechs that came with Tony's 2/3 drop kit. I think I've changed to moog since taking the lowering kit off.

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I was lowered, I used the Belltechs that came with Tony's 2/3 drop kit. I think I've changed to moog since taking the lowering kit off.
Moog is the only way to go cause the Belltech's are junk

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What front endlink are y’all using with drop spindles
I am running Energy Suspension front endlinks and their poly bushings. On their website, in the PDF catalog under universal endlinks, they detail how to measure and order them. They need to be shorter it you're lowered in order to make the swaybar work correctly. Same in the rear, but that DJM kit you bought has the shortened rear ones. DJM also makes huge swaybars that work great, I'm running them front and rear. I highly recommend beefier swaybars, the stockers are weak. You can't go wrong with DJM and Energy Suspension.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TIMMY_B