2001 tahoe swapping led to ac controls

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mbp1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone swapped the bulbs to led in the ac controls. I've found the regular controls like in the truck in the search but not the one in my tahoe with the auto control features there different. I've swapped everything else but these they have me ready to pull my hair out.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I gave up on doing the auto AC controls in my Denali after ruining the main one . The circuits made no sense to me, a combo of series and parallel. I could get most of the lights to work and then after adding another some would go out. Frustratiing.

OP
OP
M

mbp1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well that's not what I wanted to hear. I'm going to firgure it out if it kills me. I got both the front and rear upper controls done just need the main one now. I afraid my board is bad cause none of the lights worked on it before I started.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well that's not what I wanted to hear. I'm going to firgure it out if it kills me. I got both the front and rear upper controls done just need the main one now. I afraid my board is bad cause none of the lights worked on it before I started.
It's a weird one; part of it is like the Christmas light strings where if one bulb goes out the whole line goes down. Problem is, you can't keep removing and resoldering bulbs in or the pads get trashed. Good luck.

Archer04

Reaction score
I did manage to get my a.c. controls to swap to LED, I will post a pic let me know if yours looks like mine. Maybe I can help.

It is not the best pic but you can see they are lit up in blue.

20170220_162256.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE