2.5" Front 1.5" Rear Leveling Kit Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kerrville15

Reaction score
I finally got the leveling kit on. We ended up going with a 2.5" front & 1.5" rear suspension maxx leveling kit. Suspension maxx was one of the only ones I could find that had a product for the '15 models & they seem to have a good reputation. Seems like a good kit & the install wasn't bad. Here's a picture of it after the leveling kit installed:
022.jpg

Here's the before picture again just for reference:
145.jpg

Here's a picture of the test fit of my 20x9 BMF Novakanes & 295/55 Toyo M/Ts.
023.jpg

I was surprised that there was almost no rubbing with the 296/55 Toyo M/Ts. I did get it to rub a tiny bit at full lock when backing up down the driveway. Her BMF Novakanes will be here on Tuesday & then I will order the tires. Deciding between the 295/55 Toyo M/Ts or going down to a 285/55 Nitto Trail Grappler so there will be no rubbing no matter what.

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stick with the MTs unless they are too loud. They look awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jproy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks great with those wheels and tires. Nice setup!

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
We have had the Toyos M/Ts and now have the Nitto Trail Graps and they are so much quieter on the road and Highway!

OP
OP
Kerrville15

Kerrville15

Reaction score
We had the trail grapplers on my wife's old Yukon & the only complaint I had was that they felt squirmy on the highway.

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
Yes they do a little above 70 on the highway. We just got back from New Brunsfuls

But we are running 35X12.50R20's

sssiglover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t know anything about leveling, lifting or lowering a truck. I do know I like the way it looks a lot. Does leveling affect the performance of the truck in any way? I have a Denali on order with the magnetic ride suspension so is this even possible. Thanks your truck looks awesome.

sssiglover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can raise or lower with magnetic ride control. However it might require modifying sensor links... Etc.

The one I am aware of on here that is lowered with magnetic ride said it was extra work to take apart the magnetic ride shocks.

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61999

Thank you, so it looks like it requires some work. I hate the idea of tampering with any sensors. Sucks GM makes these look like hot rods, I like that leveled look so much better especially on the XL's. I'm sure there's a reason they make them look like this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz

Latest posts