Is there a 1" or 1.5" or 2" leveling kit for '22 AT4 Yukon with magnetic ride control?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

H1Chester

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The at4’s come level from the factory. Whatever you lift the front, you're pretty much gonna want the same out back imo. I put a 1” level on my wifes ‘22 high country with mag ride, and that leveled it off perfectly. I will see if i can find the link.

You may disagree, but my tahoe looks pretty darm level to me. Some folks have said theirs have been within a half inch from factory and others have been dead on, and even othrs say out of level by an inch. I orefer it have some rise to back end or they look like they are squatting even when not towing anything. Id rather not have my rife look like the suspension is junk by making it "level". To everyone their own but most vehicles that get "leveled" look like they have rear end squat to my eye. I like the nose down look, makes it more aggressive looking to me. But like i said, to each their own.

I concur with both of these messages. My rear wheel well is 0.25” higher than my front wheel well.

thill466

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 22 at4 is almost a full inch higher in the rear from the factory (non air ride) . The only kit I'm aware of that will work is the traxda kit. @WacoYukon what are you doing with your readylift kit?

OP
OP
WacoYukon

WacoYukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My 22 at4 is almost a full inch higher in the rear from the factory (non air ride) . The only kit I'm aware of that will work is the traxda kit. @WacoYukon what are you doing with your readylift kit?
Giving it back to the off road shop lol

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I expected a level, not a lift.

Got links to the kits then? Because I'm only finding a 2.25"
Here is the kit I used...

OP
OP
WacoYukon

WacoYukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm putting on the Traxda leveling kit next week, will keep you posted

thill466

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm putting on the Traxda leveling kit next week, will keep you posted
Sounds good. I'm looking to get that kit so if they can retain all the hardware and parts I would definitely be interested in it.

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i see many times, a reference to fender lip height...this can be inaccurate due to some vehicles having differing wheel arches.

measure the rocker of the vehicle. most case when LEVEL, the ass droops in appearance, and since most weight is added to rear...slightly higher is better

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i see many times, a reference to fender lip height...this can be inaccurate due to some vehicles having differing wheel arches.

measure the rocker of the vehicle. most case when LEVEL, the ass droops in appearance, and since most weight is added to rear...slightly higher is better
Yep, reminds me of the old square fender k5 blazers/jimmys/burbs…if the rockers were level, the front fender arch was several inches higher than the rear haaaaaa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo