03 hoe, 35s with keys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jbird

Jbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea if the wheels stuck out any farther the front would rub to bad. Im getting 1'' coil spring spacers soon

polobuds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got 1" spacers in mine.

yours looks badass. Kinda makes me wish I went with 35s instead, but I was worried the rubbing would be worse. f*#^ me. Oh well, 33s will do

thor1125

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea if the wheels stuck out any farther the front would rub to bad. Im getting 1'' coil spring spacers soon

Could you post some clearer. Pics of your tahoe... I really like the look and wanna we what yours looks like in a better angle in some light. Thanks bro ...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

DuckHunter

Reaction score
Question

DO you remember what keys you bought? The maker of them? How much did you end up payin for them? thanks

OP
OP
Jbird

Jbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had a cheap set of ebay keys. they were around 60-70 shipped off ebay. They gave me as much lift as rough country keys

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not a bad look. be careful on any turns that make you articulate so you dont grab that bumper corner..

the off set on those rockstars is probably 18 or 30.. that is the most common off set in the KMC wheels i sell..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxbyukonxl