'02 Yukon- 1st decent weather

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kyle C.

Reaction score
It was a nice day so I got her washed and took a couple pics. First chance I have had since I tinted the windows and installed the tails and grill. I didnt have my camera with me so I had to use my iPhone, but they didnt turn out too bad.

Yukon011.gif

Yukon003.gif

Yukon010.gif

Yukon008.gif

Yukon005.gif

Yukon007.gif

OP
OP
K

Kyle C.

Reaction score
your rims look sick they go perfect with the rounded body lines of the kon. ver nice

Thanks man, I really like them. I was thinking of powder coating them black but I'm not sure.. I would have to do the front clip and rear bumper too... I just dont know if I want to make that commitment yet lol.

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
Very nice man, I like it. What kind of grill is that? And if you you don't mind me asking, what was the price?

OP
OP
K

Kyle C.

Reaction score
Hey fellas thanks for the props. I got the grill from grill-tech, its their "race style" grill. I had looked everywhere for something that wasnt going to cost a fortune but still look good and this is the best I found. It was only $45, the only draw back is it attatches with color matching zip ties BUT its not noticable at all even if you get up close to inspect it. Al in all I am happy with it and it was well worth the money. Heres a link for you, they have a couple styles and they both come in silver or black. If anyone else picks one up post up some pics, I'd like to see what it looks like especialy if its a different style or color. ( I was thinking about the black).

http://www.grille-tech.com/detail.html?prodid=10237&view=1&imgid=6102

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chuckchill