00-06 Cornering package with New Massive Swaybars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just finished another truck today and also replaced the belltech swaybars he had on before with the DJM bars. front is massive 1.5 inches and rear came in at 1 1/8. Truck had a 3/5 kit on it before and i pulled off everything on the old kit and went with this set up. Customer is much happier over the old set up and most of all his wife is very happy now since she also drives the truck daily. Here is the kit i thru on it.

http://tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=102

Truck had about 85k miles on it and wanted to just replace all the parts at one time and be done with it.

One things for sure moving up from the belltech 1.25 to the djm 1.5 front along with going from the rear 1 inch belltech to the 1 1/8 djm makes a big difference. Even more so on a stock truck. The djm swaybars by far are one thing I would tell anyone to do even if your not lowering your truck. Just buy putting the swaybars on make a stock height truck even corner well.

Last edited:

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Looks like a great kit, I love my big ass sway bars made a HUGE difference on my truck. Only thing I'd add is a spohn panhard :cheers:

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
we are doing the panhard bar along with adjustable uppers/lowers next week ( i should have the spohns on friday_ I have to pull his trans cause I did 4.10 gears on it and have a built level 7 flt trans here along with a yank 3600 stall i need to put into it.

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have the hotchkis sway bars front and rear, have had them since i lowered my suburban and i love them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amendez