new batch of console cubbies 2000-06

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NoReverseYukon

NoReverseYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s because there’s only two options. Non Denali or Escalade center bezel with the two big open horizontal storage pockets, that don’t separate from the bezel independently. Or there’s the Denali stack with the cd changer, the little pocket, and the 12V outlet.
I did notice that the Denali little pocket can be removed from the bezel by breaking off those sonic welds. IMG_20231117_180254246.jpgIMG_20231117_180353244.jpg
I wasn't curious enough to pull an Escalade bezel to see if the large cubby could be removed in the same way, but that might be an option for those of you who have this problem.
I also see that some posts here mention gutting that old CD changer and re-mounting the empty box ( if I understood correctly ).

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
pretty much all of us who had the 6 disc changer and swapped to an aftermarket head unit have no use for it anymore. the Denali & Esky have a different center console than the Tahoe/Yukon, but it should be the same dimensions as them if they have a cubby where the changer would be.

View attachment 413647
The cubby that replaces the cd changer is shown on the link below.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The cubby that replaces the cd changer is shown on the link below.

I tried the kit and y fortis rely was not very good epoxying plastic together and it didn’t turn out great so I’ve put it on the back burner now for a while. I may gut the changer and use the pocket it’s mounted in.

Will Carlson

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’d love a price on the cubby to delete the rear audio controls for 99-02? If you still have any I’m highly interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660