new batch of console cubbies 2000-06

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NoReverseYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have some more cubbies up for sale if anyone is interested. I've been kinda busy, but my old messages have @project_x @tsand @02Z71Raven @Scott in AZ were interested.

I am starting a new thread to make it easier.

I would like $12 for the small ones.
I would like $17 for the large one with the insert & $14 w/o the insert.

All $$$ include shipping and I would prefer paypal friends & family. I'm not making much money on these and would make even less if I have to pay those paypal fees.

Here they are : small cubbies.jpgIMG_20231108_101552584.jpgIMG_20231108_101536480.jpgLarge Cubbies 2.jpgIMG_20231108_101813610.jpg
Just let me know which one you want and I'll box it up.

Thanks

tooleyondeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the rectangular shaped ones in the first and second photos for the opening where a CD changer would be located? Or is this for a different cubby?
+1 for this question!

They look like the ones that go where the traction control switch is and the one to the left of the steering wheel though.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 for this question!

They look like the ones that go where the traction control switch is and the one to the left of the steering wheel though.
The bottom square shaped ones are definitely for the cubby on right side in the upper dash where traction control bottom is. The rectangular ones look too big for the other spot left of the steering column though that’s what made me think lower cd changer area.

tooleyondeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The bottom square shaped ones are definitely for the cubby on right side in the upper dash where traction control bottom is. The rectangular ones look too big for the other spot left of the steering column though that’s what made me think lower cd changer area.
If they are I'll buy one ASAP. It'll be nice to delete the changer.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If they are I'll buy one ASAP. It'll be nice to delete the changer.
Same here. Factory CD changer never got used a sling a si owned the truck. Was already on Spotify and Bluetooth streaming when I bought the truck in 2015 lol. And it hasn’t worked since I updated and did an aftermarket headunit in the alter part of the year after I bought it haha. No need for CD changer and I’d actually like to mount my trailer brake controller in that storage slot with the cd changer gone.

OP
OP
NoReverseYukon

NoReverseYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These cubbies are used when removing the rear seat controls in the center console between the front seats. The smaller ones are for 2000-2002 and the larger ones are for 2003-2006.

I didn't know there was a demand for the cubbies that replace the CD player. Next time I hit the junkyard, I will see what I can find. I do know that when I removed my remote cassette player, I found a cubby for that, but I have a 2001 Yukon.

tooleyondeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These cubbies are used when removing the rear seat controls in the center console between the front seats. The smaller ones are for 2000-2002 and the larger ones are for 2003-2006.

I didn't know there was a demand for the cubbies that replace the CD player. Next time I hit the junkyard, I will see what I can find. I do know that when I removed my remote cassette player, I found a cubby for that, but I have a 2001 Yukon.
pretty much all of us who had the 6 disc changer and swapped to an aftermarket head unit have no use for it anymore. the Denali & Esky have a different center console than the Tahoe/Yukon, but it should be the same dimensions as them if they have a cubby where the changer would be.

IMG_2706.jpeg

OP
OP
NoReverseYukon

NoReverseYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pretty much all of us who had the 6 disc changer and swapped to an aftermarket head unit have no use for it anymore. the Denali & Esky have a different center console than the Tahoe/Yukon, but it should be the same dimensions as them if they have a cubby where the changer would be.

IMG_2706.jpeg
...and finding cubbies to fill these 3 spaces is really difficult ?

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...and finding cubbies to fill these 3 spaces is really difficult ?
The one for the CD changer is a pain. There are a couple aftermarket kits that will fit but take modification and I’m not quite good enough to do it yet. That’s why I was hoping one would be for that. Ready made that all I’d have to do is JB weld it to the bezel and it’s good to go would be perfect haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar