Yukon xl denali cabin air aspirator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ny_summit

Reaction score
I need to replace that air aspirator in the rear of my yukon xl. Does anyone know how to get to it? I don't want to ruin the headliner by tugging on it. The fan in it is very noisy I want to replace it. Thank you!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need to replace that air aspirator in the rear of my yukon xl. Does anyone know how to get to it? I don't want to ruin the headliner by tugging on it. The fan in it is very noisy I want to replace it. Thank you!
you can reach in the from the side with the door open, just pull the headliner down enough to unclip the old sensor and push it out, then insert the new one and clip the harness on, then push the headliner back up. you won't hurt anything. there really is no other way to do it

OP
OP
ny_summit

ny_summit

Reaction score
you can reach in the from the side with the door open, just pull the headliner down enough to unclip the old sensor and push it out, then insert the new one and clip the harness on, then push the headliner back up. you won't hurt anything. there really is no other way to do it
I've seen videos of them doing it for the front one on top of the driver seat, can I do it the same way for the one in the rear? It's a bit more towards the middle of the vehicle

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz