Yukon Ultimate Order Updates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zbad55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just finished with the final paper work and will be picking up my Yukon Ultimate on Friday morning, stoked,

altona

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PDI is not the same as a dealer signing the transport company's drop off bill of lading. Once a dealer signs it without damage noted if physical damage is found later then the dealer is on the hook.

PDI is suppose to be a checklist of mechanical operation and fluid checks among other items.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PDI is not the same as a dealer signing the transport company's drop off bill of lading. Once a dealer signs it without damage noted if physical damage is found later then the dealer is on the hook.

PDI is suppose to be a checklist of mechanical operation and fluid checks among other items.
Lol, lots of vehicles here are dropped on Sunday or after hours…wonder how they deal w/ that sig?

OP
OP
Danimalx87

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tempImageoYGxj3.jpg
So, my order is still stuck in Midlothian, lord knows when I'll see it, BUT, a local dealer called me at 7:30 this morning saying they had 3 new Yukons dropped off. All with Super Cruise.

I went home with the XL :)

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 384355
So, my order is still stuck in Midlothian, lord knows when I'll see it, BUT, a local dealer called me at 7:30 this morning saying they had 3 new Yukons dropped off. All with Super Cruise.

I went home with the XL :)
Nice! Always been a sucker for White! (even though I went for Satin Steel this time). Beautiful ride!

How are you liking those wheels in person. I see them in pics, and haven't felt like they were "wow" to me, but haven't seen any in person yet!

OP
OP
Danimalx87

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! Always been a sucker for White! (even though I went for Satin Steel this time). Beautiful ride!

How are you liking those wheels in person. I see them in pics, and haven't felt like they were "wow" to me, but haven't seen any in person yet!
I haven't had much time to sit and gawk at it yet, busy schedule this week, but I can already tell they're going to be a pain to detail. They fit the large truck frame well though.

Now I have to go find the 2023 issues thread and start putting in my problems.... o_O

program4444

Reaction score
Those of you with the 2023 Ultimates -- can you hear any audio out of the headrest speakers? IF mine are working they are so quiet as to be useless. Wondering if I just can't perceive the sound or if they are very quiet.

zbad55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm picking up my Ultimate tomorrow and I really don't like the wheels, but I always run custom wheels/tires in the summer so these will be good winter wheels and tires

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins