Yukon duramax production

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Elise201424

Reaction score
I have seen a handful of Yukon close duramax hit the market in the last week. Unfortunately all of them were a customer preorder. My order that I have been waiting in since May 20 has been approved but still waiting for a production date. The dealership has allocation and was told by their GMC rep that Jan 7th the restrictions should lift. Anybody have any other feedback

Wileybird03

Reaction score
I have seen a handful of Yukon close duramax hit the market in the last week. Unfortunately all of them were a customer preorder. My order that I have been waiting in since May 20 has been approved but still waiting for a production date. The dealership has allocation and was told by their GMC rep that Jan 7th the restrictions should lift. Anybody have any other feedback
Sure hope your right Been waiting since august and no luck

OP
OP
E

Elise201424

Reaction score
I was told two different things. One dealer was told by their GMC rep that march rse and diesel will be off constraints. Another dealer told me to wait for this upcoming list next Thursday because he was told they might start opening it up. So honestly idk. It’s so sad

Nexus

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Like most of you I have been waiting on mine since August and still not pulled yet.
I have seen some diesels 22 start arriving at dealerships.

When I put the order in I knew it was going to be a long wait.

I just wish I hadn't given up my other Yukon so soon.

wbsi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I think I'm in a similar situation although a little confused between what my dealership has told me and what I'm hearing on gm chat. I placed my order 1/13, Yukon Denali Duramax, was told early in Feb by dealer that gm accepted it 1/31. I've checked with them a few times since then and no other movement yet. GM chat told me earlier this evening the following:

Virtual Assistant
at 20:25, Mar 11:
Your order has been submitted by your dealer but has not officially been accepted by GM at this time.

What am I missing? Dealer has told me that they are the highest selling dealership in nation for Yukons so allocation shouldn't be an issue.

I'm thinking the dealer meant to say that gm approved the build? And now I'm waiting on acceptance?

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If oyu look at the constraints list, even when they are "Off" constraints, they are still building a minimal few, so even if they are "Available" there are a scant few being built...Maybe 1-2% of weekly capacity...

Fourtyfive

Reaction score
Ordered in November, now dealer says RSE not available till April sometime. I’m about to pull the plug and look into some other vehicle.

CTown Duramax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know if this will work, but maybe you could do what I did. I used the Chevy locator and made diesel the only parameter. When I put in other parameters, things got screwed up. Use a ZIP code from Missouri, e.g., 64801 and set the search distance for 2,000 miles. There are 164 diesel Tahoes listed today 3-16-22. I found mine 40 miles away at sticker price - I guess I was lucky.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645