Yukon denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmsmith30

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello! I just traded a 2018 Denali XL for a new Yukon Denali with captains chairs in the 2nd row. I have two large dogs that are with me very often I need an idea to fill the upright space between the two captains chairs as my one dog always lies across the back of the seats. Want it to look nice. Thank you!

rustycrocker

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have two Great Pyrenees that love to ride, so I folded down my third row and put a mattress from a crib in the back for them.

66 Galaxie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello! I just traded a 2018 Denali XL for a new Yukon Denali with captains chairs in the 2nd row. I have two large dogs that are with me very often I need an idea to fill the upright space between the two captains chairs as my one dog always lies across the back of the seats. Want it to look nice. Thank you!
I would measure the space and find a cooler that is the right size. It will fill the space and keep water cold for your dogs.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Feel the need to install a sub?

My 2 White Shepherds ( as evidenced by all the white hair) like to sit on the sub (one at a time) and look out the front windshield over my right shoulder.

Sub-Woofer Enclosure - Small File.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz