yukon denali front bumper lip???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

montesgerar

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hi everyone im a new member. i recently bought a 04 denali awd and already installed a set of black boss 24s, lowering kit 2/4, de-badge and black grill. nest step is install a blackhousing headlights with black parking light. I would like to know where or how can i get a bumper lip for my suv. first picture is my denali, the second one shows the lip i want. any help would be aprecciated. thanks 710_157341641118280_1572056844_n.jpg

download (2).jpg

OP
OP
montesgerar

montesgerar

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Delete post...wrong thread

oh i see...this is the way you welcome the new members?
first time posting here, i just found out that there are too many threads about my question. next time i wont bother ask something

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh i see...this is the way you welcome the new members?
first time posting here, i just found out that there are too many threads about my question. next time i wont bother ask something

no, he meant that HE deleted HIS post because it was in the WRONG THREAD

HE was on his iPad and meant to post his comment (About his brakes and his oil change) in a different thread other than this one. So he put "deleted post/wrong thread". But I guess to be clearer, he could have said, "deleting my post, posted in the wrong thread, sorry."

Calm down.

However, your thread is in the wrong section because it should be in "exterior" instead of general. But I'll be glad to move it there and even leave a redirect to it for a few hours...

Last edited:

vjr021

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LMC Has them... It off the Suburban of the same year... It's not 100% fit, you will need to drill holes and bolt it on, you will also need to bend the ends a little, it's like 1/2 inch off on the curves, but its not hard to do at all..

I think they were about $40

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman