Yukon Denali Bull Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tjd3004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture of a Yukon Denali with a bull bar or something similar on the front? Looking for a way to get my LED light bar on the front of the wife's XL Denali but don't know the best route. I saw one on the road the other day with a bull bar and it actually looked good, but I can't find any pictures of one to show her. Thanks!

Reaction score
Mine came with a huge grill guard when I bought it. Doesn't sound like that's what you're after but here's a pic anyway.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 41

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What size light bar? I'd imagine you could just hide it behind the grille. I don't like the look of a bull bar on a Denali. Plus they are damage multipliers.

OP
OP
T

tjd3004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine came with a huge grill guard when I bought it. Doesn't sound like that's what you're after but here's a pic anyway.

Thanks for the pic! That's a little different that what I'm looking for. I'm just wanting the lower guard.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

What size light bar? I'd imagine you could just hide it behind the grille. I don't like the look of a bull bar on a Denali. Plus they are damage multipliers.

I'm not sure what size it is, maybe 12" or 16". My two concerns with putting it behind the grill is the heat it puts out, and the fact that it is curved slightly instead of the straight bar. Not sure how well that would fit.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the pic! That's a little different that what I'm looking for. I'm just wanting the lower guard.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

I'm not sure what size it is, maybe 12" or 16". My two concerns with putting it behind the grill is the heat it puts out, and the fact that it is curved slightly instead of the straight bar. Not sure how well that would fit.

Probably easier with it curved. 12-16" isnt long. Would in fit in the lower grill area?

iLikeEggs

Potato!
Reaction score
This is subtle... lol. I'm kind of looking for something that doesn't scream cop. I'd like a smaller set up that would incorporate tow hooks a well.

Attachments

• IMG_20150627_102003.jpg
    IMG_20150627_102003.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 21

Reaction score
Yea I hated the look of mine. I took it off as soon as I brought it home.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture of a Yukon Denali with a bull bar or something similar on the front? Looking for a way to get my LED light bar on the front of the wife's XL Denali but don't know the best route. I saw one on the road the other day with a bull bar and it actually looked good, but I can't find any pictures of one to show her. Thanks!
Look for a light bar instead of a bull bar
Yea I hated the look of mine. I took it off as soon as I brought it home.
Yeah it doesn't look good to me.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Is this more what you're looking for?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 38

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member