Your Thoughts? Nav on ebay.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

FLtahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sent the guy a message on ebay and he said that the backlight is red. This would clash pretty bad with the green backlight that everything else is in my tahoe. I know it's christmas and all, but i don't think I could look at green and red lights all year round

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah I would let the idiot know that Silverados (nor the interchangeable models listed) do not have red backlighting, so he needs to learn more about what he's selling before someone buys it and have it not match their vehicle.

SchramAutoParts

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah I would let the idiot know that Silverados (nor the interchangeable models listed) do not have red backlighting, so he needs to learn more about what he's selling before someone buys it and have it not match their vehicle.

Little harsh with the idiot remark no? We clearly knew it has red lights, which is how the OP even knew (because we told him) we have these units up in about 12 different auction / variations. We happened to miss putting the color of the lights in 1 (which, by the way, thank you for pointing out before we got ourselves in a jam) I've sold about 400 of these units since July, I know just about everything there is to know about the unit, and have been very active on other forums on helping people to get their NAV unit to work properly in their vehicle and to dispell misinformation even when the unit isn't purchased from us, even being a supporting vendor on a couple.

Some people do not mind the different color lights because they are getting a great deal.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You made an account to tell me this? I appreciate it but I really don't care. If it was a 1 in 400 mistake, then my bad, you're not an idiot, you just made a mistake. That's all there is to it.

Last edited:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL the guy made an account just to post that!

@okla- yep sounds like everyones real happy about xmas!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts