You know you drive a Tahoe when...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollindeep

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
haha

...everyone asks why your rear windows don't go down all the way.

OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER. Never bothered me till I had to drive two throwin up drunks home. Haha lucky i had a bucket for the guy in the back seat. f-me

blackfriday490

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
-When, if you have a 2 door, all of your friends get annoyed that they didn't fit 2 back doors in where they obviously had the space.
-When your friend in his Nissan almost stops because a sudden 45 degree incline forms in the road, and you get frustrated because you know you wouldn't have even let off the gas for it if you were driving

Rollindeep

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hella

when everyone asks what that howling is and you tell them its just humming to the music :) or is that just mine?!?!

Every time i touch the gas.

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

So im thinking rollin thunder, stop posting on this thread. d-bag

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
When you spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars modding the old 5.7L engine thinking you'll make something out of it when you should just drop something else under the hood instead and stop wasting your money.

1weasel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you get nervous when you can't hear a buzzing sound from the rear.

When you get asked to pull the boat because the Cummins's transmission is on its way out

When you cuss GM for the stupid plastic clips on the u-joints

zerominded

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
when you slam on the brakes and hope you don't rip through 4 cars again
AMEN

*when your 4 wheel drive goes out, and service engine soon turns on on the same trail, but you can still pull your buddies out*
*you see the car behind you in your side mirrors, but you're to tall so you only see the car behind it in your rear view mirror*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmoade