yellow headlights ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
either should work, i hand sanded the marker lights on the camaro, put some meguires wax on them, look good as new!

h0tr0d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you choose to power sand them, make sure you work slow and don't apply too much pressure or it'll melt the lens. Let us know how it turns out....I've got a bunch of sand paper and polish laying around but was just going to buy one of those 3m headlight lens restoration kits for $14 bucks and do it.

DJTricky

Banned
Reaction score
did you know that tooth paste (thick white gritty stuff) actually works just as good as the 3M kit? try it out. ise some tooth paste and some like 2000 grit. and just go at it.

Rebelution

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I had my old civic I wet sanded the headlights and tail lights then buffed and waxed them, they looked brand spankin new.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok i went to lowes and the highest they had was 400, called a local paint store they had 600

an auto paint store or just a reg. paint store? aut paint store better have something finer than 600 or stay away from them!

pepboys, napa, o'reileys, ect, usually have finer paper.