Wynjammer Supercharger Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

ksipes

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay...I just got home from a road trip for 5 days spanning across the Rocky mountains .My drive started out at an elevation of 5500 feet or so and crossed the front range sometimes hitting elevations of 11,500+ pulling a 15 foot popup tent trailer fully loaded with 3 full size canoes and the Tahoe loaded with enough gear for an expedition . . The only down fall that I have is that before I installed the charger it had a little misfire at low idle that I can not seem to track down and the next thing on the list to replace is the distributor and yes I have replaced the front O2 sensors . Other than that the charger works great pulls great and if you put your foot into it the power keeps climbing across the power band sometimes it scares you how much power is really there .

Pulled the plugs today after returning home from work just to see what they looked like and they are right in range.

Well I will post some pictures tomorrow from work . Feel free to send me a pm or an email if you would like to give me a call to pick my brain at all about the charger.

I promise I will post some pictures asap .....
P.S this thing rocks for the price

gpracer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to the site, it comes with a programmed ECM old style or 0411 style.
Looks like they are in Phoenix....I may have to go by and check it out....they are closed till the 15th of July.

OP
OP
K

ksipes

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
OK ......

well the miss was just a lack of a throttle body screw missing on the back side pf the throttle plate . I guess someone thought the truck would be lighter = faster

Oh yea before I forget. I was on my way home on Friday and a 2010ish Cora Mustang pulled up aside me and gave me the look like you want to go , I laughed, he thought it was cutie that I was laughing at him so I went along with him and put my foot into it and let the Big Red Wagon play.

Well needless to say I hung with him until I decided the speed hmmm was a bit to fast for the area I was in so from about 30 -100 I hung with him the entire way. I was blown away haha literately Oh boy that was fun.

But yep the Big Red Wagon hung with that little black Mustang atleast until I had to let out of it.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad your issue is resolved but why even both on a S/C with a motor that has pre-exisitng problems. Lucky your didn't mess anything up and/or even further complicate the pre-existing problem.

Now she is up and running...pics!

:)

OP
OP
K

ksipes

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I guess I installed the charger because the miss was so small it did not happen all the time when I was linked up to the pcm so I jjust said fitt and ran it. Kind of stupid on my part

Pictures coming tonight

Glad your issue is resolved but why even both on a S/C with a motor that has pre-exisitng problems. Lucky your didn't mess anything up and/or even further complicate the pre-existing problem.

Now she is up and running...pics!

:)

Last edited:

Bamfster

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Too new to send *** .... send me one, I'd like to meet up with you to take a look at your set up .... I'm in south Jeffco.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879