WTB: Your old emblems 07 + Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shrek

Reaction score
These days everyone is de-badging there trucks for a cleaner look. I am doing the opposite to the 01 Tahoe. I am looking for your old (non-broken) 07 & up Tahoe chrome emblems. The "tahoe" on the doors, the "lt" on the quarter panel & the tailgate emblems. I am not worried if they dont stick anymore, I can clean & retape them myself. Just trying to update the 'Hoe. Let me know how much you may want for them.

Thanks in Advance

Jacob

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How soon do you want them i am really thinking about debadging and demouilding my 07 lt

2 E L O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here....I'm going to debadge/demould my '07 LT within the next week or two...

OP
OP
Shrek

Shrek

Reaction score
i am in no rush, whenever is good for you guys. Just keep me posted!

2 E L O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought an eraser wheel off Amazon yesterday... I'll try to get around to doing it this weekend if the wheel comes in on time.

I'll have everything from an '07 LT... I was planning to keep them to reapply if I ever sell or trade it in....but I'd let them go for $25+shipping. Reasonable?

OP
OP
Shrek

Shrek

Reaction score
I just bought an eraser wheel off Amazon yesterday... I'll try to get around to doing it this weekend if the wheel comes in on time.

I'll have everything from an '07 LT... I was planning to keep them to reapply if I ever sell or trade it in....but I'd let them go for $25+shipping. Reasonable?

sounds good to me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n