WTB NorcalSS NBS Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crippin87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m looking for a set of norcals custom springs for the NBS body. Thanks!

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
I heard the spring rate of the norcals are similar to the OEM envoy and trailblazer springs. Several folks are running those springs. You also get a drop with them.

OP
OP
Crippin87

Crippin87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I heard the spring rate of the norcals are similar to the OEM envoy and trailblazer springs. Several folks are running those springs. You also get a drop with them.
I have the 4” drop trailblazer springs from DJM in now. He claims his springs will get you lower than anyone else’s.

OP
OP
Crippin87

Crippin87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How low are you trying to get? What size wheels and tires are you running?
Right now I’m at 32.5” up front and 32.75” in the rear. I’m thinking I should be able to run 24s but if it’s too close I can do 22s. I plan to roll the front fenders and match the rear drop with keys in the front. Right now I only have the spindles in the front. I was going to try out the -3 lower control arms from DJM but I haven’t heard anything good about them. I also worry those might make it have a rake in the front which I don’t want either so I figure I will just use keys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjvieira

Latest posts