WTB/ISO: Genuine Legos!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Onebadsss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all, my 3yo daughter has recently taken a significant interest in lego building (proud dad moment!) and that has prompted me to want to expand my own lego collection from my childhood (thanks mom & dad for saving them!) so she and my 18-month old daughter have plenty to share as a family activity.

I'm interested in genuine legos and "duplo" little kids legos. Complete sets, random boxes of mixed stuff, doesn't matter. Instructions and boxes are great for sets if you have them too but I'm looking to buy at a significant savings over new retail so please don't offer up stuff that has sentimental value to you and you want to charge a premium for, lol.

TIA guys! Feel free to post up or PM me with what you've got and what you want for it! I'm also willing to to consider trades if any of the stuff I have up in the Parts FS section is of interest!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts