WTB: Eibach Tahoe 3" drop springs, 3887.520

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tx tahoe z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for either the 2" or 3" rear drop springs by Eibach. P/N 3882.520 and 3887.520, respectively. Also need shock extenders.

Need these for the 03 Tahoe in my sig. Just put some smaller tires on, now I need to level out the rear to keep it from looking funny.

Lemme know if you have a pair or come across some on craigslist or another forum! Would love to get the springs for less than $100. Shock extenders, looking to spend around $30.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I have a Pedders pari I can get you?
There for the 07-up but can easily be used on your 03 as they have the same rear suspension. They will give you a 3.25" drop if you don't have Autoride, and 2.3" if you do.
I can do $150 with shock extenders but I may be negotiable.
Also since your in Houston shipping may not be much, unless you can get someone in Dallas to get it for you.
PM if you are interested.

OP
OP
tx tahoe z71

tx tahoe z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Pedders pari I can get you?
There for the 07-up but can easily be used on your 03 as they have the same rear suspension. They will give you a 3.25" drop if you don't have Autoride, and 2.3" if you do.
I can do $150 with shock extenders but I may be negotiable.
Also since your in Houston shipping may not be much, unless you can get someone in Dallas to get it for you.
PM if you are interested.

Thanks for the offer, but I kind-of have my heart set on the Eibach's. I've done some reading up, and want a spring that is going to be a bit stiffer for better handling but not too stiff. I like the progressive design of the Eibach's because it should give the best of both worlds. Also, a 3.25" drop might be a little much for me, I was thinking of 2"-2.5"

Richio1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2" drop McGaughy's rear coils

I have a set of McGaughy's 2" Drop Rear Coils with Shock Extenders and all hardware. Check them out and let me know... if you are interested PM me.

OP
OP
tx tahoe z71

tx tahoe z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of McGaughy's 2" Drop Rear Coils with Shock Extenders and all hardware. Check them out and let me know... if you are interested PM me.

Hey, thanks for the reply. I actually got a pair of Eibach drop springs off ebay a week ago and bought a set of shock extenders and hardware from Nnaboy. Good luck with the sale!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900