Wrapped my 21 Tahoe in Xpel Stealth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
That’s beautiful. What was the cost, if you don’t mind sharing? I have another vehicle I’ve thought about doing.

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
Seems fair. I’ve heard before that a good wrap will cost about the same as a good paint job.

tomgilk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you show the front and back as well? Super slick, it would make my head turn (as a fellow Z71 owner) if I saw you go by with that look!

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s definitely super sharp, as long as it will hold up. At least you know you can always remove it and be back to square one. Again…. super sharp!

Hansfingas

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That’s beautiful. How durable are the wraps to door dings and knicks?

OP
OP
Donnation

Donnation

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s beautiful. How durable are the wraps to door dings and knicks?

I have no clue. I always park so far away from any other vehicle I usually don't have an issue with door dings. I learned my lesson long ago in buying nice vehicles that it doesn't matter how centered you are in your parking lane, there is always some ******* who will park on top of you and ding your door without giving it a second thought.

It does have a 10 year warranty on it though and if it gets damaged they will replaced the damaged piece.