Wiper/Blower Motor Electrical Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kee

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 1995 Yukon and it seems to have some electrical gremlins. The wipers and blower motor seem to work when they want. The previous owner, a friend of mine, borrowed it for a few days and when I got it back they worked again. He said he wiggled the firewall connector and they started working, but I can't seem to replicate the fix. Any suggestions on a permanent fix? Also, do you know which connector those wires run through?

Thanks in advance,

Jeremy

gpracer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the wipers do a search.
Bad solder connections on wiper motor board, super easy fix. There is a write up if you search.

OP
OP
K

kee

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have read about that fix and talked to him about it and he said he already fixed that. That would also not explain why the two are related and if the wipers quit working so does the blower motor and a few other little things. That's what makes me think it probably a problem in the firewall connector. Has anyone else seen a similar problem? Is there a suggested way to clean up those connectors just for good measure?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tbarajas74

Latest posts