Will the pickup truck interior come to the Yukon/Burb?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

relbus

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 22 Suburban that we absolutely
Love. I am
Already thinking about our next one and would like to order it well before we need it since GM seems to be a shit show with ordering and allocations, constraints, etc

Will the pickup truck interior/ center stack find its way to the Suburban and Yukon? As much as I like the Suburban, I definitely prefer the interior on the 1500 pickup, and what’s coming for the 24 HD lineup.

Thanks. New to GM and don’t know what usually gets the latest tech first.

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 22 Suburban that we absolutely
Love. I am
Already thinking about our next one and would like to order it well before we need it since GM seems to be a shit show with ordering and allocations, constraints, etc

Will the pickup truck interior/ center stack find its way to the Suburban and Yukon? As much as I like the Suburban, I definitely prefer the interior on the 1500 pickup, and what’s coming for the 24 HD lineup.

Thanks. New to GM and don’t know what usually gets the latest tech first.
Personally I don't think they will be the same. Look at current gen suv with the same gen truck and interiors are vastly different. With suv looking better.

I think the 24 refreshed suv interior will be even better then what we see in the new revised trucks.

And ordering timelines have drastically reduced. But if you want one Asap place the order as soon as it's open. I want super cruise, LZ0 and better interior so id consider a swap if it was not marked up and my 23 has a solid trade value.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094