Who’s dealt with Asia Motors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Ilikemtb999

Ilikemtb999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone dealt with Motorsource? https://www.motorsourceinc.com . Their pricing is quite good - barely above dealer wholesale.

Gene I don't mind the threadjack, but pictures, please? Did your Caprice come from one of these Chicago dealers?

There's a Caprice for sale here in the Austin, TX area. https://www.centextruckandauto.com/pre-owned-cars/detail/2011-Chevrolet-CAPRICE/289789
Is it because it’s my thread lol?

2011 didn’t get an hour meter, has harsher dampers and the stabilitrac can’t be turned off

Trc54

Reaction score
On a side note, where does Asia motors, Chicago motors get their vehicles? I was always under the impression they hand picked the vehicles and did not know if they went out to general state auctions or what?

OP
OP
Ilikemtb999

Ilikemtb999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On a side note, where does Asia motors, Chicago motors get their vehicles? I was always under the impression they hand picked the vehicles and did not know if they went out to general state auctions or what?
There are soooo many auctions that they watch/go to. They seem to be more off the beaten path than govdeals and the major ones.

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'm flying out to Asia Motors on Friday to pick up a 2010 Tahoe PPV with 69k. The sales guy I have been dealing with has been stellar; I say this because he has made himself available around my schedule. Not to mention the first PPV I was ready to pull the trigger on the paint was not in the condition that I was happy with. He provided all of the pictures and information I requested in a timely manner, very honest and transparent transaction thus far.

I know the unit I'm buying went between SC and FL......so its not a rustbelt baby. I'll pick it up and drive it right back to Annapolis, MD in time for my wife to go to work.

More to follow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kracker456