White STI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i agree, but it would be a commuter and i like comfort. haha.

my truck was a work truck... notice i say was.

OP
OP
S

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shut up... You're buying a Mustang :nono:

BMW isn't cheap by ANY means...my buddies build them so I'm fully aware of all the costs. They are damn nice cars, but if you're looking for something that's economical, cheap as shit, cheap insurance, parts are highly available and CHEAP, then there's nothing wrong with a Honda

OP
OP
S

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't necessarily call them a piece of crap...Not really my cup of tea...but if you consider the longevity of the car in all aspects, the over production of parts (makes it cheap), etc etc...there's definitely nothing worth bitching about at that point. Sure they aren't the slickest thing on 4 wheels (I had mine on 3 wheels multiple times tonight in the mountains) but they get the job done. Pulling in 34mpgs, extremely cheap insurance, extremely cheap initial buy, I could go on, it definitely removes them from the "******" category.

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't necessarily call them a piece of crap...Not really my cup of tea...but if you consider the longevity of the car in all aspects, the over production of parts (makes it cheap), etc etc...there's definitely nothing worth bitching about at that point. Sure they aren't the slickest thing on 4 wheels (I had mine on 3 wheels multiple times tonight in the mountains) but they get the job done. Pulling in 34mpgs, extremely cheap insurance, extremely cheap initial buy, I could go on, it definitely removes them from the "******" category.

i found that easy to believe. i found an 02 civic power everything, 80k miles for 3100

OP
OP
S

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok...not cool...I paid 4k for a 99 base model...basically the W/T model....but in a civic. It had 12xxxx on it too