white hoe with black grille?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anybody have any pics? was looking through the nbs section and came across one. would like to see what it looks like on the obs!!

hoondueces

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the black grill idea. I'm drivin a pewter obs with everything blacked out...except my 22" falken atlantic citys.

97yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would like to see that also. everything on my truck is painted with black wheels and was considering a grille.

ghost

Reaction score
ill be doing it in 2 weeks. im going to do the whole front end in black tho. i know its a nbs but itll give you an idea!

heres a pic of a member on this site.. i know this is another nbs and its red not white, but it will give you an idea. i also found a pic of this old chevy.. hope it helps!

Attachments

• tahoe black grill.jpg
    tahoe black grill.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 103
  • black red 70s.jpg
    black red 70s.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
OP
OP
drowndindreams

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea the one in the nbs section had a burban with the front grille black, it looked pretty good. i was thinking of doing it but then i'd have to do the bumper also

ghost

Reaction score
yea the one in the nbs section had a burban with the front grille black, it looked pretty good. i was thinking of doing it but then i'd have to do the bumper also

do you know what thread the picture was in?

OP
OP
drowndindreams

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn, i don't really remember. it was a white burban, lifted, black xd series rims with beefy tires. looking into it now.

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

just posted a thread in their section, hopefully he'll show up

Devs93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dont have any pics but if you look the 454 ss trucks they all had black grilles and one of the model choices is white. So that should give you an idea of how it would look. Also look for pics of the police burbs/hoes they should also have a black grille. Yes the combo looks good but a colormatched grille would look better imo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz