Which tail lights would you buy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThatOneGuy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I want a set of those for my truck.
Why can't they make those for the GMT800?!

EDIT: While looking at the tail lights for my truck on that site, I noticed they have my tail lights on there:
https://www.carid.com/spyder/red-eu...d00-led-rc.html?singleid=145252411&url=938261

The ebay seller that I got them from didn't say anything about them being Spider tail lights.
I wonder if mine are knock-offs?
I believe I've seen some similar for your body style. I'll try to find them.

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty good looking.

I'll look into the Spyderco tail lights this winter, as that's when I've budgeted to do a few maintenance items and general upgrades.

OP
OP
J

Jay S

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for the responses. I knw I'm late. Would you get Spyder headlights?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am shocked that I haven't seen anyone with these AND a fully modded Esky 3rd. Or is this one modded?
it is the esky third brake spoiler and a putco lamp housing, I just had the spoiler painted to match and red tinted the putco it's sitting here in my office since I haven't had my truck for 2 weeks because it was getting a new rear bumper then went to the dealer to have both diff's rebuilt, and they called me Saturday and said the parking brake shoe and rear rotors are shot metal to metal!!! I never use the parking brake so it had to have been the previous owner I have only done the front brakes so it will come back with brand new rear brakes also, I should with any luck have it back tomorrow I miss this beast! lol the Silverado has no balls in comparison.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
it is the esky third brake spoiler and a putco lamp housing, I just had the spoiler painted to match and red tinted the putco it's sitting here in my office since I haven't had my truck for 2 weeks because it was getting a new rear bumper then went to the dealer to have both diff's rebuilt, and they called me Saturday and said the parking brake shoe and rear rotors are shot metal to metal!!! I never use the parking brake so it had to have been the previous owner I have only done the front brakes so it will come back with brand new rear brakes also, I should with any luck have it back tomorrow I miss this beast! lol the Silverado has no balls in comparison.

Be sure to post a pic of the rear with the brake pedal applied... I am curious to see it all lit up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645