where????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chubby

Reaction score
is the maint. thread? Can't seem to find it. Trying to get some info on spark plug wires, plugs, etc. thanks i'm a noob!:emotions122:

gregsb

Reaction score
Just post in the General section and ask for what you need.

Oh, and welcome to the forums!

99Yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is the maint. thread? Can't seem to find it. Trying to get some info on spark plug wires, plugs, etc. thanks i'm a noob!:emotions122:

Not sure there is a maint thread per say.. the info is spread out over many many threads.....

You could search, But as your only asking a couple of questions, here goes!

1) Wires
- If you want to stay OEM, then buy AC-Delco like the ones found HERE. Part# 718Q
- If you want to upgrade then buy MSD 8.5mm wires like the ones found HERE. Part# 32169

2) Plugs
- If you are mostly OEM, there is really only one option that everyone can almost agree on. AC-Delco Part# 41-993 like the ones found HERE.
- There are others if you are heavily modded, but I won't offer an opinion because there are so many opinions out there, and I'm still experimenting myself.

Good Luck! And don't stop asking dumb questions, it's how we learn new stuff, by asking!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Run4st