where to hide amp? 2008 Tahoe Hybrid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
newb need help.. any room under 2nd row seats?

Is it a 300 volt amp?
If no then no. :)

Under front seats or inside the center console ... maybe there's room where the emergency tire kit is stored. It all depends how big the amp is ... there's not a lot of places in them Hybrids.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Vince6322

Vince6322

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the warning.. how about in rear by wheel well ..no power lift gate

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
Is it a 300 volt amp?
If no then no. :)

Under front seats or inside the center console ... maybe there's room where the emergency tire kit is stored. It all depends how big the amp is ... there's not a lot of places in them Hybrids.

if you are referencing where the normal tahoes have the jack ive always wanted to put an amp there but I didnt know how it would do with air circulation and heat and then there is the mounting issue

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Josh, the Hybrids have no spare, so no jack ... they do store the emergency tire repair kit in that spot, but if I remember correctly that's small enough to be stashed somewhere else in the truck. But again, that spot is pretty small, so I'm not sure most serious amps would fit anyway.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
I knew they didn't have a spare I was just referring that the spot sorry if it sounded different.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz