Where to find ppv's sold by the canadian government

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

outsidemike

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
for any one looking for ppv yukons they are quite often auctioned on the canadian government surplus auction web site

theyre usually in the 6000 hour range. mileage can varry though.

i was considering bidding on a few but wifo says nono

https://www.gcsurplus.ca

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
After all the current nonsense is done, tell wifey you want to take a winter vacation next year. She can enjoy the beaches while you buy one from Texas.

I looked at the one currently available on the CA auction site and it’s got rust at 6 years of age. Mine’s from Texas and has no rust 12 years old.

When I was shopping I saw several from Michigan 4 years old and eaten up with rust on the underside.

OP
OP
O

outsidemike

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
depends where its from in Canada. ive seen better ones on there. some are worse. last time i was on there they had 9 of them. varying from non running to good condition.

hows pricing for them state side. keep in mind $1 Canadian is around $0.75 american

i wouldnt even consider the one on there now, its been over bid. Ive seen them going for $5-6000 canadian on there. high engine hours on it too.

Last edited:

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
Pricing in the US has been crazy for used cars since CV hit. I paid too much for mine, BUT it has low miles and more importantly to me, rust free. Mine didn’t come from the auction, which would have been cheaper. It was a retail dealer that cleans up some of the auction deficits and resells them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157

Latest posts