wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k gee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If people are interested in the 5x5 17" SS wheels, you should check out Impalassforum.com

People always selling stocks for as little as $300 with tires. Chrome for $500.

OP
OP
97yukon

97yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If people are interested in the 5x5 17" SS wheels, you should check out Impalassforum.com

People always selling stocks for as little as $300 with tires. Chrome for $500.

note to self...anytime this guy is selling shit ill be sure to post links with cheap ass prices... your a d-bag bro and these are gm stamped not some replica bs with odd ass offsets and knockoff centercaps.

help: someone make an icon thats a middle finger...thanks

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Calm down dude, Im sure he didnt mean anything bad. If at all you might have a better chance selling yours there too.

k gee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Um...my bad, thought you sold impala wheels. And since I have a B Body, I know that 96 ss wheels are 5x5.

I'm not trying to dick anyone over, more like help.

So take a step back please.

And I am talking about OEM wheels, not replicas. Why would someone with a OEM SS have replicas wheels? Do you even know WTF you are talking about buddy?

Way to be a dick yourself dude.

OP
OP
97yukon

97yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Um...my bad, thought you sold impala wheels. And since I have a B Body, I know that 96 ss wheels are 5x5.

I'm not trying to dick anyone over, more like help.

So take a step back please.

And I am talking about OEM wheels, not replicas. Why would someone with a OEM SS have replicas wheels? Do you even know WTF you are talking about buddy?

Way to be a dick yourself dude.

maybe i need to clarify for K GEE. I have a set of OEM wheels on kumho ecsta tires. They were purchased from the dealer years ago. Being they came off a 97 chevy i would know there 5x5. you have a funny way of trying to help. If you were trying to help...a little bit better aproach for future reference would be to send me a pm with "hey man you might have better luck selling them on impalaforum.com". not trying to be a dick man, just dont understand your approach.

k gee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought you had sold them.........actually I thought you had some 20" wheels that looked like 96 Impala wheels and when I read SOLD I figured you sold them. So yeah, I mis-read, but I really hope you mis-typed.

97 Chevy? Chevy what? Not an impala, because they stopped making them in 1996. I know a lot of places say the Impala ran from 94-97 but they are wrong.

Are you sure you know what you have.

Like I said, go to that site and GL.

OP
OP
97yukon

97yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought you had sold them.........actually I thought you had some 20" wheels that looked like 96 Impala wheels and when I read SOLD I figured you sold them. So yeah, I mis-read, but I really hope you mis-typed.

97 Chevy? Chevy what? Not an impala, because they stopped making them in 1996. I know a lot of places say the Impala ran from 94-97 but they are wrong.

Are you sure you know what you have.

Like I said, go to that site and GL.

dude the wheels are off of my 97 yukon...ik they only made that bs 94-96. get off your high horse d-bag and run your mouth on that impala forum. id give a shit about your knowledge of impalas although i am a fan of the body style. i just need to sell the wheels...if you are not interested in buying the wheels simply shut the hell up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz