Wheels coming very soon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rgaffney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the wheel place by my house told me they didn't have the wheels I wanted and I'm waiting on them to call me so I can work on some other ones. They said that they would match any deal I could find on onlinetires.com, and I"m looking at around $1300 for wheels and tires. Any suggestions for this price range?

OP
OP
rgaffney

rgaffney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you doing 20's or what?

Yeah I'm trying to do 20's. If i can't get any in this range I'll wait until I can find ones that I like. I had found a deal on TIS 24's for 158 per wheel, but the shop said they don't have them anymore.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Just got off the phone, and the guy suggested a couple KMC wheels. Of the ones he said, I like the KMC Dime the most. Waiting to see how much he wants for a package with tires

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I almost got the KMC Dimes, they are cool...tell him some 20's on a wheel like the Nitto 420s, package of 4, mounted and balanced ready to go.

OP
OP
rgaffney

rgaffney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up getting TIS TS08's with tires for 1350 and I should have them next week when I get back to GA and will post pictures asap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BuckWild62