wheel spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue99tahoe24

bout that tahoe life
Reaction score
Has anyone used wheel spacers for factory wheels because i dont like the way my factory wheels sit inside the wheel well to far and wanna push them out want info on them pros and con and if so does any one have pics of them on there hoes thanks

big'un

Reaction score
are you wantin to do like a 1/4 spacer or a 2" adapter? .... ive heard people say the adapters put alot of strain on the hub etc , and ive heard they dont harm anythang..... i guess its just whatever your view on it is ....

big'un

Reaction score
Got ya like i said sum like em some dont, i got a buddy thats got some and hes rockin 37s and he dont have any problems. Im sure you get what u pay for also quality wise

WiCK3D_SiX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anything that pushes the factory setup out of natural alignment speeds up wear. Also pushing the setup outward will effect handling, weather youll notice on these boat-like-handling trucks is negligible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warock56

Latest posts