Wheel spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoe_Budd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ive got a 2003 z71 tahoe with a RC leveling kit on it. Now that its a little taller, it seems like the wheelbase is a little narrow.
Has anyone used 2" wheel spacers with the stock wheels for a little extra width?

E30Newbie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
On many many rigs. Hop on eBay and get billet 2” spacers with studs. Dont cheap out and get rings. They are anriund $100 a pair.

Countryboy07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ebay leveling kit, rear coil spacers and 1.5" wheel spacers with factory 20's and 275/60/20. Gives it just the right look. 2" spacers work well on the Z71 since you have factory flares.

IMG_1387.JPG

73impala

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rather have a quality spacer over hub centric. I've run non hub centric spacers for many miles with no issues.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rather have a quality spacer over hub centric. I've run non hub centric spacers for many miles with no issues.
That’s awesome that you haven’t had issues, and for the most part non hub centric spacers and wheels are fine especially if you install your own wheels. But for those rare occasions where the studs don’t center the wheels correct as in a tire shop running things down in a hurry with an impact, the results are disastrous. Quality goes without saying. Anybody who puts cheap parts on their suspension or steering has no right to complain when those parts cause a crash. Quality hub centric spacers are my recommendation to anybody who is asking like the OP was. There’s a reason our rigs are designed for hub centric wheels, so using hub centric spacers should go without saying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20