Whats it worth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SloZ71Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didnt know where to put this. But im just trying to figure out what i should ask for my tahoe. Really leaning towards selling it...

2000 4x4 Tahoe
5.3L auto (96,*** miles)
Comp cam
Stall
Long tube headers and full 3" exhaust
6" RCX Lift
Keys and spacers(about 7.5 inch lift all together)
20" centerline wheels
35" terra grapplers
4.56 gears front and rear

Thats about everything i can think of right now. Needs driver door panel, pass rear door panel, and one rear door panel(all messed up when i bought the tahoe, i never fixed them). Nothing major wrong with it. Just looking to get into a truck with a little more ass haha...

2035s.jpg

rich5368

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The problem with selling cars after putting work into them is unless you sell it to someone that appreciates the work you put into it the first place buyers are going to look is KBB or NADA and then try to get the truck for that or less.

fatnlowtahoe504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea dealerships would look at aftermarket stuff as it lessening the value but if you sell it by owner you might be able to get kbb or a little above, depends where you advertise it and who you want to appeal to yadda yadda

Kleen97

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
well kbb says around 10,200 for good so if you want to sell i would say around 11,500 and then that way if people talk you down to 10,000 they will be thinking that they are getting a deal. if you know what i mean.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Friendy