What rim,what rim to go with

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe XL

Reaction score
I'm looking at getting these 20" rims from the GMC dealer. He said I could get them now for $2400.00 rims,tires,tpms,mounted etc...but the price is negotiable. I'm going back in a couple weeks to get the best price I can and most likely will be buying them. (have to pay for Disneyworld trip first :))
The rims alone go for $1900 set of 4. I feel more comfortable getting them from the dealer and if I can get the price closer to $2000 it's about what I would be spending anyway on aftermarket rims. And the warranty is still thru the dealer. What do ya think. Good move? It's a 20 inch Wheel - CK997
and pretty clost to the type I was looking for. I saw them on a Yukon in the showroom and they look sharp.
A friend of mine already wants my stock rims/tires for his 2004 Tahoe. I'll have to come up with a decent price for him. A good friend and all but i'm not giving them away for free! They are only 8 months old.:mexsmoke:

Joe

Attachments

• gmc rim.jpg
    gmc rim.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 19

Ed Blown Vert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at getting these 20" rims from the GMC dealer. He said I could get them now for $2400.00 rims,tires,tpms,mounted etc...but the price is negotiable. I'm going back in a couple weeks to get the best price I can and most likely will be buying them. (have to pay for Disneyworld trip first :))
The rims alone go for $1900 set of 4. I feel more comfortable getting them from the dealer and if I can get the price closer to $2000 it's about what I would be spending anyway on aftermarket rims. And the warranty is still thru the dealer. What do ya think. Good move? It's a 20 inch Wheel - CK997
and pretty clost to the type I was looking for. I saw them on a Yukon in the showroom and they look sharp.
A friend of mine already wants my stock rims/tires for his 2004 Tahoe. I'll have to come up with a decent price for him. A good friend and all but i'm not giving them away for free! They are only 8 months old.:mexsmoke:

Joe

I thought about getting them through the dealer, but they were too expensive. I was looking at the CK945.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
first check out www.wheelpros.com

you can get 20" rims of your choice, and add any tire they have, and they come in shipped to you, mounted, balanced, TMS,lugs, etc for way under what your looking at. Thats how mine came in, then simple installation your ready to roll.

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would say checc ebay you'll find tons of ppl who upgraded their wheels and are selling the factory ones for dirt cheap.. just my .02 you may find a better looking set on there for a even better price!!

JD Larue

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anything you buy from the dealer is a ripoff in my humble opinion. I was looking at the same wheels but man oh man, too much dough! Got these from Les Schwab for $200.00 a piece.

Attachments

• Jims Pictures 082.jpg
    Jims Pictures 082.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Z71 032.jpg
    Z71 032.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dealers mark up everything in this economy! It's the parts dept and the service bay that pay the bills.

I just have to ask, if you're spending that kind of loot, why not look into some of the new U2 models wheels that are coming out? I know there is a fine line between stock looking wheels and aftermarket hoodlum looking wheels for some people, just thought I'd ask because alot of the Velocity wheels and such are looking very classy these days!

B O S S

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlazinMilk

Latest posts