What front bumper is this? (tahoe)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

evoalex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the market for an aftermarket front bumper and was curious if anyone knew which bumper this was:

110322_KMCSlidea.jpg

also, does anyone have more photos of the street scene bumper on cars?

I'm looking for something clean and tasteful, and not gaudy...

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
OP
OP
evoalex

evoalex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Perfect, I need to do a hood swap anyway.

Will the headlights and front fenders match if I do go with the hybrid front bumper and good?

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This was a while back but from what I remember everything else is the same. I think there's some good info in that thread scattered between our usual nonsense. :)

You'll lose your fogs, there might be a differnt bumper foam thingie that you have to get, and the tow hooks will prolly not line up. Keep in mind that I don't think it's evr been done, so stuff might come up as you're guinnea piging it. But I think it's pretty straight forward.

OP
OP
evoalex

evoalex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was a while back but from what I remember everything else is the same. I think there's some good info in that thread scattered between our usual nonsense. :)

You'll lose your fogs, there might be a differnt bumper foam thingie that you have to get, and the tow hooks will prolly not line up. Keep in mind that I don't think it's evr been done, so stuff might come up as you're guinnea piging it. But I think it's pretty straight forward.

Great, I'll give it a full read through.

May have found one for a good price: http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/s...c=Front&intcmpid=Product+Listings+Best+Seller

Last edited:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The linkie doesn't work for me ... but I'm sure there's a few hybrid bumper floating around at a good price.

OP
OP
evoalex

evoalex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fixed it. Yeah, i think the problem i'll be running into is finding the hood for a decent price.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Yes, everything will mount right up. Different hood, grilles, bumper, lower deflector, lower brackets and absorber. Plus paint of course. Personally I like the more aggressive look of the Hybrid bumper.

OP
OP
evoalex

evoalex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, everything will mount right up. Different hood, grilles, bumper, lower deflector, lower brackets and absorber. Plus paint of course. Personally I like the more aggressive look of the Hybrid bumper.

Thanks for the info. I wonder what I would need for the bumper if I order via the link I posted above. For sure the grill, but I wonder if it comes with lower brackets.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
I doubt it. That link looks like just the cover itself. Keep in mind thats an Aftermarket or Reman cover, not OE. It may have some flaws and / or not fit perfect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonnybalo