What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dsltrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced driverside upper and lower ball joints as well as replace a broken wheel stud... Now.if I can.just narrow down what is causing the shake and or bounce in the front end.... I guess shocks are next...

ch4d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only fun part was racing this ford focus into town. I was heading home and i was just leaving scappose Oregon heading to Cornelius pass and this red ford focus with its ricer pipe blows right be me and i am like hell no! I catch up and pass him by and his mouth and his gf mouth dropped when i caught up and screamed past by them

juggjiggler69

Reaction score
Well let me see i put my white face gauges on the cluster,white face on headlight switch and heater controls,change dash lights to red ti match the maroon interior (wish it had gray)maybe some day.I ordered my telescoping towing mirrors with led singles,put led lights in the map lights and dome lights and reverse lights.........to be continued

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ch4d,
Street racing is a :Nonono:

I pulled mine up on ramps today :)

ch4d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol.... but yea he didnt race he proved a point lol

Yes that a suv somewhat built will smoke a ricer and his girlfriend when i raced by dropped her mouth and i raced by with the sub up to prove a point to lol. Plus where i smoked by him OSP does not patrol there. lol

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pulled the rear bumper of the Tahoe so I can drop it off to get it painted

BattelWagun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This one's from the other day:

I got some damn sweet revenge on everyone who believes I drive a highly illogical, useless, gas guzzling SUV when I didn't have to wait until five pm for my school parking lot to get plowed. Just dusted off my windows and cruised right on out. Suck it ricers.

(we've got some really intense stereotypical *******/vegan/hippie environmentalists here)

ch4d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This one's from the other day:

I got some damn sweet revenge on everyone who believes I drive a highly illogical, useless, gas guzzling SUV when I didn't have to wait until five pm for my school parking lot to get plowed. Just dusted off my windows and cruised right on out. Suck it ricers.

(we've got some really intense stereotypical *******/vegan/hippie environmentalists here)

so true driving around when we had snow ricers were getting stuck and stuff and i am just driving fine lol. most of us have 4wd so we are fine but the ricers are always getting stuck and stuff and its fun to drive by and point and laugh xD