What are the most obnoxious hids?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dub02gpgt

dub
Reaction score
well 4100k is what i have in my x2020s, i think the tradeoff starts getting more significant once you go above 5000k

Do you have pics of the x2020's on your truck? i saw them and i'm wondering what they look like compared to stock lights. Also, what does FTW mean?

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
Most obnoxious? Anything RT owns would be my guess.

I got a vid on my camera of the HIDS in action. They are 55W in the lows and fogs and HIRs in the highs. They are sooooo piss your pants bright its not even funny. I just gotta find the cord to plug it in. Since for some reason the vid stored on the camera and not the chip.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My CTS has 4300K bulbs and they are pretty bright. The color is a super bright ass white, no yellowish or bluish tint to them. The 6000k in my truck look white until you look at it side by side with the CTS, then you can really tell the bluish tint in the 6000K. As for output, somewhere between 4100K -4300K color temperature puts out the most lumens.

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
I have 30,000k in the fogs (pink) and 12,000k in the highs and lows (purple)

to keep the tone of the truck... but im thinking i wanna do a set of 55w laser like beams in my highs that i can aim with the air ride and fry retina...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Nastiest hids iiiiissssssssssss?

PS ... 30,000k... if you look at them unsheilded in daylight with sunglasses on ... will blind you for a solid minute. (they just dont shoot far)

pink lights? really?

danimalmax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well 4100k is what i have in my x2020s, i think the tradeoff starts getting more significant once you go above 5000k

Do you have pics of the x2020's on your truck? i saw them and i'm wondering what they look like compared to stock lights. Also, what does FTW mean?

sure ill take some pics and upload them, maybe later today if i can, ftw = for the win

Josh

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
In my Mazda 6 I have 55w 4300k bulbs and they are pure white. In my Denali I went with 35w 5000k and they are also pretty white but with a hint of blue. They are also blinding if you look right into them from close.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xon24s