What are some cool looking head lights and tail lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about ordering some of those LED taillights from x3racing like the ones polobuds and bkboats has, the non smoked versions, do any of you guys have a pic of them not directly behind the truck but at a 45 angle like NoPh33rRaCiNg took of his? Just curious how the non smoked versions look from all angles, especially if anyone has a black truck with them on!!

I think polo has the smoked version of them, as do i also. The smoked version looks great on the black. I have them. If you would like a pic i can try to get one or i might have one i can send. at that angle, just a little closer.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think polo has the smoked version of them, as do i also. The smoked version looks great on the black. I have them. If you would like a pic i can try to get one or i might have one i can send. at that angle, just a little closer.

I didn't know you had them as well!! If you get a chance to take a pic I would really appreciate it alot, especially since you have a black truck like mine!!

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't know you had them as well!! If you get a chance to take a pic I would really appreciate it alot, especially since you have a black truck like mine!!

Yep, i got alot of stuff done to mine, just not all posted. Will do man.

polobuds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yessir i got the smoked version. got them from x3 racing on ebay. about $120-130 shipped. plug n play, with resistors. very easy to install, no problems since i installed them. siliconed the lights. very happy with them.

here are some pics. no 45 angle, but if I remember to do it tomorrow, i'll snap some pics. in the meantime, hope these help

mytahoe007.jpg

mytahoe016.jpg

mytahoe019.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/00-0...Q5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_6788wt_1177

i think these would look good.

can somebody tell me if they are good quality brand, if i can install them easily because i am new to this, and is there any other parts i will need for my Halos? (like brighter lights, etc?)

also, what or will i have to re[;ace the lights when they go out?

those lights are from x3 racing. that's where i got my LEDs from. those are good lights if you like the halo look. I've heard people complain about the halos burning out sometimes, but if you like that look, they're fine. most others, myself included, got DEPO headlights instead. Standard bulbs for the headlights, but most people go HID with the DEPOS.

These are the DEPOs that I got from ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370365218642&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

no pics as I am planning on retrofitting new projectors and HIDs in them.

shifty1125

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i have those smoked tailights fromebay and they work great. no silicone and had them on this hoe and my last hoe and no leaking at all.

OP
OP
bradmps

bradmps

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those look good. But Im pretty sure I want the smoked halos

what else is required I buy with those to install everything?

mrwd40

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Love those x3 racing trail lights. Trying to decide if the smoked or clear will look better on my blue Yukon. Anyone have pictures of these on a blue truck? Any thoughts?

polobuds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those look good. But Im pretty sure I want the smoked halos

what else is required I buy with those to install everything?

the headlight/bumper light combo you are considering should come with everything you need. Sometimes they come with bulbs, if not, you can use your stockers or upgrade to HIDs. Other than that, I dont think you need anything else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
preinternet