WeatherTech Floorliner question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
L

LightningGA

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for all the help everyone. Went with the local shop who couldn't beat JennaBear's price but came close and is giving me a deal on 20% tint for the 2 front windows. Dropping the truck of Friday morning for the tint and mats.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk HD

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will someone confirm if their passenger liner has the "weathertech" emblem in the mat? I swore mine did...

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dammit. Thanks GiB for confirming. Maybe I'll see if I can get a replacement.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes.... I have lost 2 as well....... :shrug:

They may send you some.....

Since I bought mine used, I never bothered.

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah mine are right at the 1 yr mark and its the passenger......I really wish they would make the passenger liner with a hold-down hook like the drivers side.

Redvette

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Some forums frown upon posting up links to NON VENDORS. Vendors pay to advertise. So me posting a link to a Non Vendor would be free advertising.

(How many posts do I need to receive ***?)

What is the harm in actually posting the link to the products?

TYF is here to help everyone.

From my Walkie Talkie

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Ok. ADAMS is a big detailer and has free tutorial videos . But you can get the same products from CHEMICAL GUYS, for cheaper. The IN/OUT spray leaves a nice shine on plastics and requires very little wiping.

Yep....post up the link. We just frown on spammers which no one in this thread is :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbris21