We have developed a new crossbar for Tahoe and Yukon, looking forward to your help testing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AUXPACBO

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This one has received a lot of good reviews on the new generation of Ford Explorers, so we applied this crossbar to the Tahoe and Yukon. This crossbar has a larger adjustment range and can be installed in different positions. We now need to test the mounting problem of the base. We need to recruit 3 Tahoe owners and 3 Yukon owners to help us with our testing. We will provide you a set of crossbars for free, you need to install our products and provide some suggestions for modification. After the installation is successful, provide some pictures and videos. If you are interested in this product, please leave a message below and we will contact you.

This is the installation instructions of the crossbar, you can check it out.

IMG_7276.jpgIMG_7288.jpgIMG_7292.jpgIMG_7301.jpg

toi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a 22 suburban would that work or you definately need a tahoe ??

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would be down for a go at it. 2022 Yukon XL AT4...and would also do a product review for YT.

2022_z71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just picked up my 2022 z71 and have been looking at bars. Would like to test them for you. I'm an engineer so I enjoy a good proof of concept. Located in Ohio if you have room

ljn21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This one has received a lot of good reviews on the new generation of Ford Explorers, so we applied this crossbar to the Tahoe and Yukon. This crossbar has a larger adjustment range and can be installed in different positions. We now need to test the mounting problem of the base. We need to recruit 3 Tahoe owners and 3 Yukon owners to help us with our testing. We will provide you a set of crossbars for free, you need to install our products and provide some suggestions for modification. After the installation is successful, provide some pictures and videos. If you are interested in this product, please leave a message below and we will contact you.

This is the installation instructions of the crossbar, you can check it out.

View attachment 369706View attachment 369707View attachment 369709View attachment 369710
Sent you an email

Slimhouston

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If you need additional testers, I have a 2022 GMC Yukon Denali and would be interested. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu