Washing your car/BAD water spots - never again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, is that just an inline water purifier or an actual in line water softener? The water softeners that we use down here are huge and have to have electrical connections.

Actually it mostly removes chlorine and sediment, it doesnt actually soften the water so I think technically the water would still have some hard in it...but it definitely cleans up the reside leftover significantly

I love overdoing things, but I'm not convinced 2 is needed here, gunna unhook the 2nd one and save it as a replacement...the 1 works just fine.

B

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To spray the water on the car? :confused:

If your paint has a good coat of wax on it, you can sheet the water right off with the hose open like that

I do mine differently than this guy's demonstration but you get the idea...I start at the top of the hood with the hose in the other direction...makes clean up easy as hell

[yt]sI92KLkITxw[/yt]

B

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait dallas has hard water? I know when i was in az i hated the gdamn water it was hard and dried my skin and yea it sucked..... Ive been in wichita 2 hours north of u and have always had good water....

Dallas water isn't great... where I lived it wasn't hard, but wasn't exactly soft.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cyfur

Latest posts