Was looking for crossover but 2015 Tahoe blew us away!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greg_tahoe84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good choice. I would take a Tahoe over a front wheel drive crossover any time.

OP
OP
T

Tommytuna

Reaction score
THat pic of the white one on the 22s looks amazing. Are those the default 22 inch upgrade wheels offered by GM? Any other non standard mods to that truck

OP
OP
T

Tommytuna

Reaction score
Looks amazing. I think that is the exact setup we will order.

My wife thinks Black looks too "bad ass" and that white it is a bit more refined. I tend to agree with her.

PokerMunkee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great in any color, IMO. I like the white the most myself but the wife is in love with the Iridium (grey) on the Yukon. The Tahoe has a similar color.

I feel you on how expensive these beats are. The Ford Expy is the only thing that compares in price and gets blown away by a mile. The Infiniti QX80 is expensive and gets blown away by the Denali. A new Durango Citadel can be had for under $50K but looks/feels like a station wagon.

GM owns this market and people are willing to pay the price. Good thing they keep their value well (considering gas doesn't go over $5/gal anytime soon).

I'm going to look at this guy next week: http://www.peakbuickgmc.com/Vehicle...on-4WD_4dr_SLT-Colorado_Springs-CO/2203411143

Fully loaded SLT. Just has the 18's but that's fine. I'll pick up some 22's eventually for cheap and use the 18's as winter wheels. Only thing the SLT is missing is HID head lights but I guess I could always fix that down the road. I believe this is a 2015i (has wireless charger listed under entertainment options) but will need to see it in person to know.

Local dealer has almost $8K discounted, matches Laura's prices for most part.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA