Want to trade your oem Yukon lights for my G3s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I've come to the conclusion that I'm not going to use my G3 lights. I'm still looking for just the right look for my black Tahoe, and I actually like the looks of the stock, red Yukon tail lights (I like the idea of red tails, but don't love the looks of the Tahoe ones, and would prefer stock over the LEDs, at lest for the moment). My G3s are in excellent condition -- and they WORK! Can't say that about all of them! ;)

Any interest? Let me know.

/< / /2 /<

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a pair that i wouldnt mind trading but how are you trying to go about it? Even trade or trade do u want my lights plus cash?

OP
OP
KMeloney

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1Sik -- I'm thinking my lights for yours + $25. I think that's pretty close to an even trade.

Incidentally, are your lights perfect? These G3s are. So, I'd be looking for something in the same condition.

Let me know!

/< / /2 /<

PS -- Didn't you just put Escalade tails on your truck? Or maybe I'm confusing trucks... LOL

ASUalum

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I might be willing to make the trade. Mine are in excellent condition...just pulled it off of my new Yukon (200 miles on it). Let me know.

Excon11

Banned
Reaction score
1Sik -- I'm thinking my lights for yours + $25. I think that's pretty close to an even trade.

Incidentally, are your lights perfect? These G3s are. So, I'd be looking for something in the same condition.

Let me know!

/< / /2 /<

PS -- Didn't you just put Escalade tails on your truck? Or maybe I'm confusing trucks... LOL

Na, that was me :mexsmoke:

OP
OP
KMeloney

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in PA, folks. Shoot me a PM if you're interested, and we can work it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cateyeburb

Latest posts