VOTE for August 2017....... Sponsored by VANQUISH AUTO !!!!

Vote for August 2017 TOTM.

• KwOH

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Massivespl

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • CountryBoy07

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • MadDogDelpho

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • NJ04HOE

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • W8TVI

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • OhioHoe

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • 67RS427

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sasquatch

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Matt_

Votes: 14 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure I'm just a lot of people's 3rd place pick..... some really nice trucks up there this month so in all honesty I'm quite honored to have as many votes as I do. :cheers:

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Since everyone is throwin in their .02, ill go next, i try to vote accordingly, for instance, on a themed month, i first think "whats the theme?". Ass shots, best shots of the rear, so how do you judge the rear of a vehicle. Wheels? No. Engine? No. Bike rack? No. Mods? Yes. If you get to basics, who spent the most time/money on the rear? For me it was a no brainer. Not hating on anyones ride, just saying specific themes should have specific winners, maybe if there was, for example, an engine shots theme or a snow shots theme or wheels shots theme. For someone to win thats not even shaved or has stock taillights makes 0 sense. Maybe if we were having a cleanest stocker month.

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since everyone is throwin in their .02, ill go next, i try to vote accordingly, for instance, on a themed month, i first think "whats the theme?". Ass shots, best shots of the rear, so how do you judge the rear of a vehicle. Wheels? No. Engine? No. Bike rack? No. Mods? Yes. If you get to basics, who spent the most time/money on the rear? For me it was a no brainer. Not hating on anyones ride, just saying specific themes should have specific winners, maybe if there was, for example, an engine shots theme or a snow shots theme or wheels shots theme. For someone to win thats not even shaved or has stock taillights makes 0 sense. Maybe if we were having a cleanest stocker month.

I totally agree and want to add that I was just kidding when the mod said he would fix it and vote again lol... It is what it is. I didn't have a better picture at the time and was actually working on the truck when the picture was taken. I was going to get a nice shot of it all cleaned up in front of the recently restored vintage Commerce Drive-in theatre sign we have here in town but never got around to it... Lots of great looking trucks this month, not trying to knock any of them. We all put a crap load of time and money in to these things. I may have done the most work out of anyone on this forum in the last 2 months though, just sayin :2cents:
Good luck to the winner, hell of a prize! :happy160:

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
I totally agree and want to add that I was just kidding when the mod said he would fix it and vote again lol... It is what it is. I didn't have a better picture at the time and was actually working on the truck when the picture was taken. I was going to get a nice shot of it all cleaned up in front of the recently restored vintage Commerce Drive-in theatre sign we have here in town but never got around to it... Lots of great looking trucks this month, not trying to knock any of them. We all put a crap load of time and money in to these things. I may have done the most work out of anyone on this forum in the last 2 months though, just sayin :2cents:
Good luck to the winner, hell of a prize! :happy160:
I dont think @Galante is a mod lol

Status
Not open for further replies.