Volant1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Volant1

Volant guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same name, same guy, For the members that dont know me I am the only Tech / R&D / Dyno guy for Volant Cool Air Intakes. But I am not here to sell our kits we have 1000's of dealers for that. Im here because I have a tahoe a fast one... If you have question about aftermarket parts Ive tested a ton on my own truck so Ill tell you what works and what doesent honest :) Im also an A&P (airframe and powerplant cert tech) As well as an auto body guy. Im glad there is a new site I was spending way to much time on the samba lol

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:welcome: I will be putting in a tech section in soon. Hope you fill that puppy up. :)

tahoe ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well your cai's fit like shit.. and i own 1

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
cool to see another guy that's in the know...makes a couple of us :D

i was gonna use one of yours, but was more coin that I was ready to lay down at the time.

OP
OP
V

Volant1

Volant guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hear that everyday all day! wish I could help, our cost is so high because of our mold process and we do not want to sell parts built over seas, AEM is a great kit though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz

Latest posts